In a regularly scheduled Library Board meeting on 11/16/2020, the Plum City Public Library Board of Trustees voted to roll back to curbside service only at the Plum City Public Library effective Wednesday at 4pm on 11/18/20 due to the current local Covid-19 pandemic concerns and safety. Until further notice only staff will be allowed inside the library building.
Library services still available:
- Use the online MORE website to place holds: http://more.lib.wi.us/
- Call us and let us place holds or pick out items for you!
- WiFi (Wireless internet) is available from the sidewalk and back parking spaces. Printing may be done by emailing and scheduling a pick up.
- Lockers will still be available.
- Staff will be available for curbside pickup on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.
Staff will not be available the following dates: November 27th, December 25th or January 1st.
Please call, message or email us with any concerns.